Friday, October 20, 2006

Flying Airplanes


My first flight, top secret at the time, was back in december of last year. I've been flying just as the schedule, weather, and finances permit... and it has dragged out sooOOOooooOOo long! Its been a year!!! Really I've flown just under 50 hours. I'm gonna go for the last group of flights very soon now... In fact I'm gonna call this weekend to schedule them all! So I can wrap this up!! Its been fun and exciting...and honestly, its been cool to wash and wax planes to save a couple bucks, getting to taxi around the airport ( i especially like that part)... I do want to move forward with the flying after this... there are instrument, commercial, multi-enngine, and mechanic certifications that I want to obtain so that I'm able to make a difference with them some day.. that'd be nice...In the mean time, come Christmas - we should be able to go for some joy rides!!

See My First Solo

1 comment:

Kenny and Jen said...

You are awesome Pat! Kenny loves to fly with you... call and schedule those flights! It is time for you to get that rating :)