Monday, October 23, 2006

About Bethany


I love looking at blogs but I have never been very good at posting them. But as it turns out this whole Hall Family Blog is currently only about Patrick and AnnaBelle. And so, I am going to finally attempt this thing.
My life is quite crazy. At the moment I am attempting to go back to school to become a nurse. I have a handful of general ed. classes and then I'd love to get into SDSU's nursing program by spring of 2008. I am also working part time at Allstate and of course there is my most treasured job as wife and mommy.
Three years ago I was anticipating getting married and was planning on becoming a teacher though the idea of pursuing that as a career was becoming less and less exciting. In these short 3 years my whole life has changed especially with becoming a mother. Motherhood has taught me and changed me more then anything else ever has. God used AnnaBelle to make me stop and realize how precious life is and how my plans are exactly that, my plans. Although I constantly struggle with allowing Him to take the drivers seat in my life, I am far more content when He is. I think I have a control problem and God tries to keep me on my toes by constantly changing my life :)
My long-term dreams are to be on the missions field. With Patrick as a pilot and myself as a nurse I pray God will be able to use us in great ways. At the moment those dreams seem so distant but I know God has a plan for us wherever we end up.

So, there you have it, a little peak into my life and my heart. I'll try my best to keep up with this thing.

1 comment:

Kenny and Jen said...

I love that you are writing on here too- don't let Pat have all the fun!

Now that I can't get on myspace at work, this is my only contact with you guys during the day so keep me updated & entertained! :)

What are you guys doing tonight?