Friday, December 22, 2006

X-Country : Palm Springs




Finally got this flight done! This was really the only objective that I needed to complete for my pilots license. I have just a couple hours of touch up for the test. Here's how it went; I left Gillespie, flew over Julian and Borrego. I landed in thermal, filled the tank and took off over Palm Springs. I flew toward riverside, and down to Hemet. Landed at Hemet and Flew Home via temecula and Ramona. It was a great trip without incident. It built my confidence in leaving the home base, and really assured me in knowing that -I'm a Pilot!- In Thermal I was actually very unimpressed at how the CHP's plane was landing, I was even thinkng about pullng him over and asking to see his license!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you have been FLYING instead of taking video?!? I am soooo telling your instructor!