Saturday, March 24, 2007

getting fit or losing money

Chris Guess and I have had our gym memberships for quite some time. We use to be consistent in getting to the gym every morning at 4:30 in the morning but managed to fall asleep for a couple months. This time we have rematerialized the plans of our morning workout. Here it goes. Its 5am now, so not too early and If somebody misses a day, they pay! That's right 5 big ones! So the first week Chris lost lbs and I lost 15 bucks! but don't worry about my finacial situation because I quickly inherited it back. You see upon losing some money Bethany started setting extra alarm clocks. Now at 4:45am she is up and out of bed like a drill sargeant, "hup hup hup" "Get out of bed Lazy", "time for the Gym!!!". So all it took was a little bits of the honey's help, and I'm finally seeing signs of a muscle in my body. By the way, beth goes back to sleep at 4:55am - and she doesn't budge when I try to get her up at 7:00 - whats up with that?! Chris is definitely committed to this and I could see him repossesing my car if I dont stick with it. I too have been wanting to, the 5 dollars is just a bit of encoragemnet. So pretty soon, you'll be able to call me "Arnold".

No comments: